Monday, May 24, 2010

May long weekend

On friday I got dragged to the lake with my parents, while my older sister stayed home. I'm a 17 year old girl, and I always wonder why I have to go along with them every single time they are going. I would say i'm very mature, and I never get into any trouble when i'm with my friends. I haven't did anything yet that made my parents not trust me. So I dont know why I can't stay home alone with my sister. They should be dragging my sister with them, because every single time we go to the lake we come home to a big mess! but I mean, coulden't they at least let me stay home, give me a chance and see how it goes? When I was at the lake, I was soooo bored the whole time I was there, and I wanted to go home so bad, after getting bit by a thousand masquitos, hearing my parents talk and talk and talk, and doing absalutely nothing! I think the lake would be a whole lot more fun if I could drive up with a friend or two, take a little road trip and go to the lake by areselvs. Of course the answer was a NO. but jeeze, like why not? im 17! how come my other friends would be allowed? :-p lol.
Finally we got back from the lake, and I went to the movie dear john, with some friends.  I thought it was very bad. I was shocked to see how much it sucked.
Then after the movie, we dropped people off and me and my friend had a sleepover at her house. The next morning we went out for lunch to subway and tim hortans. lol and then we went to go visit are friend, who is pregant. Heres my thoughts on this... well, she is 16, and I think that is way way way to young to have a baby. It's very stupid. I have been friends with her since grade 9, so im not going to ditch her as a friend now, because surely things will get to busy for her once she's had it, but yes not very good atall :-p well that will be it for now, cya later!
oh and welcome, new teacher! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home