Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daughtry Concert!

Chris



Lifehouse



Last night I went to the Daughtry concert with my best buddy, ciara. It was awesome! I was upset because I forgot to get tickets but then my parents gave them to me as a surprise, and I was so exited! my friend worked that night but she got off early and we went. Are seats were row 4 on the floor, in the middle and it was perfect! We were half an hour late, but we got there in time for one of my favorite bands called lifehouse! They were great!!! and so was daughtry, of course. :-) One of the band members of Daughtry was throwing out guitar picks everyone so often, and he threw one to me and I caught it!! I haven't been to a concert in a long time so I had fun.
Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home