Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seventeen!

hello there, geuss what? my 17th birthday party was on Thursday! I't was a little depressing to turn 17 because I liked being 16. :-p When I got home from school, I drove the 1969 camaro. It was different... but it was sweet! After that, me and my parents, and my grandpa and grandma went out for supper at the Saksatoon Inn. I got ribs, and they were really good!!  After supper we went back to my house, and had cake and stuff. I opened my presents, and got alot of money. My favorite present was a justin beiber cd called my world. Unfortunately, I diden't get the golden ticket! lol







On friday, I threw a birthday bowling party with my friends! It was fun, but was too short. We went glow bowling from 9 to 11. Afterwards everyone wanted to go to Modern Billiards, so everyone left to meet us there. As me and my friend ciara were driving down on a road close by the bowling place, her tire wheel started jerking, and we got out of the car to check it. Both of tires were flat. So we called her dad, and we sat in the car for a half an hour until he came, and when he came he told us the axel was broken. It was from when she ran into the curb 2 days ago. so we sat in the car and called road side assistant and waited for an hour or so. It wasen't very fun sitting in the car on my birthday party when everyone was at Modern Billiards without the birthday girl. But my friend thanked me for being there for her and not leaving her by herself. I woulden't ever leave my friend anyways no matter how much it's going to suck sitting in a car on the side of the road on my birthday party! When her dad was with us, there was a creepy drunk/high guy that kept knocking on the window and asking us wierd questions. It was really scary, but anyways, I gotta go, so  thats it for now! I'll write again soon, Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home