Monday, April 12, 2010

CABO SAN LUCAS


Me and my best friend have been planning an all exlusive trip to Cabo San Lucas for about a year now. We want to go right after graduation, kinda as a graduation celebration for a week. We are all sooo pumped!!! It is going to be really cheap to go there. I cant wait to hit the beach and the waves!! I would like to go see the dolphins because i'v never swam with dolophins before and I haven't been anywhere tropical. And i want to get a massage from the spa, I could really use one right now though! I want to try food that I have never tried before, and tasty fruity drinks like a virgin margarita!!! I am going to tan a whole lot! but i am actually albino. No matter how long I go for a tan my skin never can get tanned! I don't get burnt either, thats at least a good thing! I would'ent want to go to mexico and get burnt and be in pain the whole time! Another good thing is that we can fly directly there, and not have to get on anymore planes. :-) Well i like flying in planes but direct is good too..! I also would like to shop shop shop!!! I love to shop. We are going to look for hotels soon too. Hopefully for christmas I will get some money for cabo. I understand mexico can be a bad place too and you have to watch out for those creepers! Some of the security gaurds can be bad guys, and the cops can be bad too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home