Monday, April 12, 2010

JUSTIN BEIBER


Let me tell you a little bit about Justin beiber. Justin is a cute young boy who became famous from posting videos on youtube for his family and friends. I remember lisening to him on youtube, watching all his singing videos when he was sitting in his chair in his room at home before he became a star! haha. Now I see him on t.v and on the internet. He was a completely normal boy, who lived a normal life, and had a love for music. Somone named Scooter Braun subscribed him on youtube, and then told him to come and meet usher because usher wanted to sign him. Scooter flew him out too atlanta to meet Usher. Justin Timberlake also wanted to sign him but he chose Usher. Scooter then became his manager. it diden't take long at all for the 13 year old at the time to be famous. He is an amazing singer, and deserves to be famous. I'm super duper ubsessed with him now!!! :-) I listen to his music every single day. I'm exited to be writing a blog about him, because I finally found somone that im really interested in to write about! Next time I am going shopping I am so totally buying his cd called my world. My favorite song on the cd is called "baby". I like other ones too such as one time, one less lonely girl, and Ennie Meenie. If you find a golden ticket in his my world cd then you get to meet justin beiber and he will come to your house and meet you and sing to you personally. It would probably be like one in a million chance though, but if i won how coool would that be???? Well, I think you have heard enough about justin so im gonna go, and listen to more justin beiber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home