Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fill in the Blanks


For Today:

Outside My Window- It is raining alot!

I am thinking- that my dad is really annoying me because he thinks i'm on msn or somthing but i keep telling him I'M DOING MY BLOG! and im also thinkin i should stop eating all that fast food.

I am thankful for- my education, my drivers licence and car, my house, my friends and family and my computer ect.

From the kitchen- spagetti

I am wearing- my pajamas

I am reading- nothing

I am hoping- I get to drive the 1969 camaro soon.

I am hearing- my cat meow at me

I am creating- haha funnyyy

Around the house- I am doing nothing exept my blogs

Some of my favorite things- friends+computer and such

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week- babysitting, gym, tennis, homework, me time ( t.v and such)


Well today is a rainy day and there's not much to do. So I would suggest, take out a book, or watch some t.v, or do fun little surveys like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home