Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tennis and the Gym




Me and my friends have decided to go work out and get some exercise, because of all the junk we eat when we hang out. We started to realize all that food will catch up with us later on. So we went to play tennis. It wasen't raining out, it was just chilly outside. We dressed warm and played tennis outside by Saint Joes. It started to get windy, and then it started pouring, so we ran inside are cars, and drove to the lakewood tennis center, and paid $12 for an hour to play tennis there. yeah, kinda a rip off hey? On monday, my friend wanted to play tennis so bad, and by the time we were ready it was super dark out. She still wanted to play sooooo bad so we went to the tennis courts and it was windy and cold and played in pitch black. I said " you wont be able to even see the tennis ball" and she said yeah I can... then no I definately cant. and so we left. It was pitch black outside anyways. worst time possible to play tennis. Anyways, a couple days ago me and my friends were looking for a gym to go to. My sisters reccomended mawson on central avenue. We went there, and it was awesome! I got a 2 week free trial in the gym, then I will have to buy a membership if i want. I probably will because it is a really good gym. There is boxing mitts and stuff there, and thats fun. Also there is free work out lessons, you can do. Even though were not always going out partying and such... it is still fun to go get some exercise, because it's not all bad when your with your friends. You can talk and work out at the same time! Well thanks for reading- goodbye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home