Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not a very good day...

Hi.
I'm not having a very good day!
I woke up at 12:00, and I layed in my bed until 2:00. because my stomach is hurting alot!! :-( I think the time has come to get my apendics removed... :-s I'm geussing that is what it is...
1 week ago, I dropped my computer off to get it fixed because it was blue, making weird sounds, and woulden't start up. They said the hard drive was shot, and it would cost $71. Turns out it cost $188. Thats about more then my computer even was! wow! I was pretty mad because the same person told me 2 different prices. All of my pictures and everything is wiped off my cpmputer. :-( It works fine now, but somtimes it will randomly shut down and turn off.
I went to get an apple pie from Mccdonalds this morning, on my way back from washing the van. I'v never got an apple pie from there before, so I thought I would try one. When I got it, I diden't open it and eat it until I got home, Then when I got home I opened it, and there was only half an apple pie in there, and a chunk was missing from somone who bit off the half. I was so grossed out! I put it in the fridge so that I could take it back later. When I was going to take it back I was looking in the fridge and I could not find it,  and I said, "where is my apple pie"? and my sister said, " I ate it"! hahahah! Well anyways, I dont feel good at all and I gotta babysit! I hope you enjoy your day though! Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home