Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kylie and Jay's Wedding

Hi! I'm a little angry right now because I wrote a very long blog, and somehow it all erased, and it's not in my drafts. So now I will be writing it all over again. yay!
 My sister Kylie, and Jay Ramage are getting married, this year August 14th. I'm so exited, and a little nervous for the wedding day. It has been a little stressful and overwhelming for all of us.

It is very hard to believe she is going to get married because it only seems like yesterday that me and both of my sisters, were at elementry school, at D.R John G. Eggnatoff School, both of them rollin with no boyfriend and stuff. LOL Now my sister is 21, all moved out and engaged. 

  The clock seems to be ticking real fast these days. I'v been feeling like my time is running out, like i'm being rushed. Yes, I am getting a little old and already finishing up grade 11. To be honest I'm not looking forward to grade 12. I have no exitement or interest in graduating from highschool. 

The only thing im exited about for after school is Cabo San Lucas!! all my friends always say how much they can't wait to graduate. But I like highschool, I love seeing all my friends at school, and talking to the eal students and having them feel welcome in are school and city. I feel like I won't be able to do that after highschool. I remember when i was in elementry school and I coulden't wait to get to highschool.

I waited so long and finally I was in highschool. Now I really appreciate highschool because I wanted to come here so bad. Part of the reason why I don't want to graduate is because I might be a little scared for the so called, "real world" as adults like to call it. 

Anyways, back to my sister's wedding. My sister is very smart, creative, and talented in a lot of areas.
For her wedding she is planning on making her own invitations, cake, decorations, because she has a great gift of creativity and art. Her wedding colors will be purple because she loves that color.

I am going to be one of her bridesmaids at her wedding. I have already tried on the dress. It is from china, and it's silky and purple. It's one of those dresses that will look good on anyone's body type. That is why she bought it.

Our friends, family, and relitives have all helped my sister with the decorating of the invitations, and some of the rest of the planning. She is going to save up money, by doing little funraisers, and pubcrawls ect, So she can go on her honeymoon.
Out of all the things she is good at, she is good at cooking, and photography and loves to do it. So she made a cute little site to help fundraise for her wedding. 
www.http://simplecelebrationssaskatoon.weebly.com/investment.html

thanks for reading! catch up with you next time :-)

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home