Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbye's and Hello's

hello! 2 weeks ago, my first work placement at Snip "n" Tails ended. :-( It was upsetting to leave, because I enjoyed it so much. I could of stayed there for the second placement but, I thought I should learn other things somewhere else, because I learned everything there was to know there. Well accept, the shaving/cutting part. They were also upset to see me go, and Michelle had a couple tears, haha. I was so surprised because they gave me $80 cash, and they said I did an awesome job. I should probably go visit them everyone once in a while. Right after my 1st placement ended I needed to find another job, real quick. I had no idea what else I wanted to do or where to go. So I was a little late on getting a placement. I decided to work at Dollarama Mon-Fri, from 1-3. Today I went for my interveiw at 1:30, and it went well. But there was a few complications before hand. I went to my grandmas to print out my resume, because are printer isen't working and of course... it doesen't print off!!! and the attachment diden't work on the school computers. I was freaking out, because I was going to be late, and walking in there with no resume. REAL professional!! lol. So, I went there without a resume and a couple minutes late, and turned out the lady who was saposed to interveiw me was sick, so a manager interveiwed me a bit, and she was super nice! She said I will be stalking shelvs, and taking out the garbage, and doing carbourd. I start Monday! Hopefully if I do well, they will hire me afterwards for a part time job. Goodbye 1st job, Helloooo second!

To finish off, I would like to say Farewell to Mrs. Nicholson Kelly! You are my favorite teacher.  I will miss you teaching the rest of Media Studies class. Also, it will kind of suck not having you as a drama teacher next year, because I will be in drama. Congradulations on the baby, I wish  the best for you, your baby and the rest of your family. Take care. Say goodbye to your old life and hellooo to a new life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home