Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO SASKATOON!


One of the best moments of my life, was on friday when I was driving to school. I knew there was going to be a big concert announcement, so I listened on the radio. I was so shocked and surprised, and exited,  when I heard the name Justin Bieber, come on to the radio!!! for a second I coulden't believe it and my mouth was open for a long time totally shocked. Then I started screaming in exitement, and giggling to myself. People were probably wondering what the heck I was doing. I texted and called all my friends... this is going to be the best concert ever! I just had a conversation with my friends awhile ago, and we were saying how IF Justin Bieber ever came to saskatoon it would be such a big concert, and all the girls would go crazy. And then we figured that he is too much of a big star, to come to small little saskatoon. I'm going to get tickets the day they start selling! I'm soooooooooo exited, I got bieber fever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home